We are a 100% volunteer-run organization with a focus on fostering a Taiwanese American community in the Bay Area. We welcome people of all cultures and backgrounds!
Tap-sf Goals & Objectives
- Promote Taiwanese American identity
- Inspire the next generation of Taiwanese Americans
- Collaborate with LYF, a sister organization that puts on summer camps for Taiwanese American youth
- Award a scholarship to highlight an outstanding Taiwanese American high school student in the Bay Area
- Build a community of young Taiwanese Americans in the Bay Area
- Host community service, professional development, health & wellness, and social events
- Connect with the local community through newsletters and social media
Taiwanese American Professionals (TAP)
The TAP network spans across major cities in the U.S., including San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York, San Diego, Boston, Washington D.C., Seattle, Atlanta, and Austin. The San Francisco chapter is one of the largest and includes +2,500 young professionals in the Bay Area.
TAP-SF is a chapter of TACL National, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.